Thursday, March 20, 2008

3 Days til' launch...

Just wanted to post a quick update before we leave:

Well, we are about 3 1/2 days out from our trip. And, I have come down with a head cold. Sore throat, congestion, and that "fun" loopy feeling that comes along with it... can't talk or think very well right now. Please pray for my health. It's not fun to be sick, especially away from home. Actually, please pray for the health of our entire team while you're at it!! :)

There is so much prep to do before I leave... @ Home/Work/School. And, so I really think that this is God's way of telling me to slow down.

THANK YOU sooo much to everyone who has supported me! Prayers/Financially/Emotionally... including "attagirls" I want you to know that you are going on this trip with me and without your support I wouldn't be going.

Be sure to check back for updates. I am going to try my best to post words/pictures daily.

Love to all,
Christina

No comments: